You could be off to the Netherlands dressed in Urban Outfitters' finest…
When: Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd June
Where: Hilvarenbeek, South Netherlands
Why Go? We’ve had more than our fair share of overpriced greasy burgers, but this place is set to halt all that with the finest catering a forest-cum-beach can offer. The festival’s website already boasts videos of each food van, so proud it is of the selection.
Confirmed acts for 2014 include: Pixies, Interpol, Lykke Li, CHVRCHES, Metronomy, Fat White Family and Wild Beasts.
- - -
In celebration of Urban Outfitters x Festivals, you could win tickets to the second ever Best Kept Secret festival, home to not only an exceptional line-up and five different stages, but a swimming lake too. Surprised it made the UO coolest festivals edit? Neither are we.
As well as festival tickets, travel and the all important drinks tokens, Urban Outfitters is also offering a £150 online spending spree, ensuring you not only feel but look festival ready too.
Full prize includes:
Just fill in the form below to be in with a chance....
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw (the 'Prize Draw') you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to all Clash Music website users in the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of Clash Magazine and their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this giveaway.
3. Prizes consist of
· 1 pair of tickets (including camping) to Best Kept Secret which takes place from 20th to 22nd June 2014 at , Beekse Bergen, Hilvarenbeek, Netherlands.
· Return coach and ferry travel for the winner and a friend via from a selection of departure points only. Travel to and from these departure points is the responsibility of the winner and this prize does not include any other cost related to attending . There is no alternative available if the winner misses their transport opportunity. The travel options are as follows:
Thursday 19th June
9pm - Coach Bays, Store Street (next to Piccadilly Railway Station) M1 2WD
Friday 20th June
00:00 - Priory Queensway, Bus Stop PD & PE, B4 7LF
03:00 - London Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 9TP
05:30 - Coach Bays, Esplanade (Junction Waterloo Crescent/Esplanade - close to Western Docks Terminal, CT17 9BU
All return coaches depart on Monday 23rd June at approx 10:00 (local time) to the return stop of your choice from the above.
Please note: All travel information is subject to change, full confirmation and e-tickets will be sent via email to the lead passenger on the booking approx a week prior to the event.
· 10 drinks tokens for the drinks of your choosing during the festival – these tokens will be provided upon arrival at the festival.
· £150 to spend online at www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk - the winner will submit the details of the pieces of their choice from the website and, stock permitting, these will be fulfilled directly from the Urban Outfitters website.
4. Prizes do not include any other cost related to attending the events.
5. The Prizes are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Urban Outfitters Europe reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prizes in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
6. To enter the Prize Draw for tickets to Best Kept Secret, you must fill in all the required fields on the form provided at http://www.clashmusic.com/
7. The Prize Draw closes on Thursday 22nd May 2014 at midnight GMT. All valid entries must be received by the closing time or they will not be entered.
8. One winning entry will be chosen at random on Friday 23rd May 2014. Urban Outfitters Europe will notify the one winner by email by 12pm GMT the same day.
9. If one of the winners does not reply within 48 hours from being emailed, Urban Outfitters Europe reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner. Urban Outfitter Europe’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants.
11. Urban Outfitters Europe reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
12. These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.