Haux is a songwriter who wants to drink the world down, who wants to travel and experience his surroundings on a greater depth.
New EP 'Something To Remember' is out now, followed by a brisk period of touring across the continent.
Real name Woodson Black, the songwriter is a keen photographer, so took his camera to capture a few of these moments.
These aren't your average Instagram-filtered shots, either; with an impeccable eye, Woodson is able to nail something fleeting from each photograph.
Curated and detailed by the man himself, you can check out the shots below.
- - -
1. The south coast of England on our way to France. The English countryside is so full of stillness. It reminds me of home.
2. Out on a walk only a few minutes before my show in Paris. It's hard to not lose track of time wandering the romantic Parisian streets. I ran back to the venue after taking this.
3. Moments before a thunderstorm in Zurich. The last offering of sunlight from the heavens that day.
4. A little adventure from a lonely rest stop some ways outside Berlin. I live for these quiet moments on the road.
5. A blurry night in Amsterdam. Highly recommend the canal tours.
- - -
‘Something To Remember’ EP is out now. Catch Haux at the following shows:
1 London Omeara SOLD OUT
2 Glasgow Stereo
4 London Omeara
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. Follow Clash Magazine as we skip merrily between clubs, concerts, interviews and photo shoots. Get backstage sneak peeks and a true view into our world as the fun and games unfold.