Limited edition knitwear from Acne...
- Meaning a flock of geese in flight, Gaggle is made-up of twenty-three ballsy women and is fundamentally a performance-art choir with a feminist axe to grind.
- Often characterised as 'swamp rock' Gallon Drunk are noted for their dark subject matter.
- Gallows have a frontman hailed as the missing link between John Lydon and Kurt Cobain; his Watford quintet blend the hardcore honesty of Black Flag, punk pop of The Misfits, unrelenting metal verocity
- Gang Gang Dance are based in Brooklyn, New York, and create the kind of freak-out future dance-punk that takes cues from Liars and Oneida before twisting the comparatively conventional into new shapes
- Legendary Leeds based post punk act, whose funky back beat has proved to be a lasting influence.
- Started in 1986 by Guru (who would also go on to be known as Jazzmatazz) Gang Starr's mix of brass and jazz into new hip hop shapes has seen them release countless albums and collaborations.
- Director of Son of Rambow and defining music videos for the likes of Blur, Supergrass and Vampire Weekend.
- Electro pop pioneer, Gary Numan has gone on to have a long career as a dance / industrial artist.
- Previously nominated for the World Music Awards with his album ‘Dub Qawwali’, Gaudi’s eclectic style and versatility has kept him at the forefront of his field throughout a notable and prolific
- Gentle Friendly make effervescent and explosive songs that revel in the unexpected. Think along the lines of fellow pop experimental-
- Charasmatic Scottish crooner Demure has a background in electronic music before he became enamored with the glamour of Frank Sinatra.
- Lo fi indie pop from London. George Pringle is a female singer, the songs are built around her voice.
- Introspective English solo artist Sam Duckworth, has had much critical acclaim for his debut album "Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager".
- Berlin based songwriter and producer Konstantin Gropper
- Frenetic and eclectic DJ, Girl Talk is one of the hottest names on the circuit and with a new album due in the summer of 2008 the year may belong to him.
- San Franciscan outfit Girls are about to release their debut single, 'HellHole Ratrace'.
- Chart bothering talent show offshoot.
Cheryl Cole , Nadine Coyle , Sarah Harding , Nicola Roberts , Kimberley Walsh
- Glasgow indie heroes, they formed in 2003, with a penchant for roullette and the occasional hand of black jack.
- 1 of 4