Go bold or go home…
- Toronto based acoustic artist. Famous for an album entitled "He Poos Clouds" his own brand of alt folk involves multiple use of effects pedals and a violin.
- Finally Punk are an all-female punk quartet based in Austin, Texas formed in 2005.
- Glasgow via Fife punk funk act. Quite partial to including synths in their sound. Have recorded with cult Glasgow labels Too Many Fireworks and Oscarr.
- Fink AKA Fin Greenall has moved successfully from the world of the DJ to that of the acoustic troubadour.
- Stalwart of the London Jazz scene, quietly building a first class band of players.
- “I recently played a gig in Cornwall where this guy collected old typewriters and hair brushes.
- Swedish folk duo.
Klara & Johanna Söderberg
- Anglo-New York indie group who have had a much publicised collaboration with icy Manc model Agyness Deyn.
- Canadian shoegazing types. More and more keep creeping up - must be the weather over there!
- Beardy five-piece Fleet Foxes weave a slow-scape from disparate genres of folk, classical, gospel, baroque pop and Motown.
- Word of mouth comedy success story, Flight Of The Conchords has moved from the Edinburgh Fringe to the Grammys.
- To his colleagues and lecturers, he is Sam Shepherd - a twenty-three-year-old finishing his PhD in Molecular Genetics.
- Flobots are a 6 piece live hip hop act from Denver Colorado who combine an intelligent politically aware, lyrical approach with a talented, full band backing.
- After crafting herself a healthy niche within French breakbeat circles, (starting out on the drum & bass scene), Flore has, in recent years, seen countless recognition from all the big players thanks
- Florence and the Machine (basically Florence Welch) unleashed the debut album 'Lungs' in 2009 spawning hits with songs "Kiss with a Fist", "Dog Days Are Over", "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)", "Drumming
- Director of "The Lives of Others"
- Flying Lotus is a Californian Hip Hop producer sign to Warp records. His progressive techniques and sound see him grouped with artist such as Madlib.
- A band who describe a few of their influences as “arrogant beats”, “stuff, like in general” and “misanthropy” and well as sounding like “infinite substance trepanning” would usually be