African desert-blues guitar prodigy
- Conor O’Brien had just had his first major label release in Summer 2010 when his elder sister died.
- Intense French actor
- Their fully-realised songs feature taut rockabilly rhythms and grimy rock and roll riffs, twitchy late-70’s new wave and bleary-eyed rinky-dink pop.
- Blending the sun-kissed grooves of The Beach Boys with the garage strut of The Zombies, Violens look set to be yet another New York band to get a little excited about.
- Vitalic is the artist pseudonym of one French/Italian Pascal Arbez.
- Abstract, experimental British multimedia act
- Glasgow electro-noise act
- Says Pitchfork: "Vivian Girls drop sweet girl-group melodies into proto-shoegaze squalls the way the Jesus & Mary Chain used to and the way groups like the Aislers Set have done w
- Chicago-based volcano! are a mish-mash of styles and influences: their potions are potent and their squalls sumptuous.
- Who says that Super groups never work out?
- VV Brown is a breaking-through solo artist in a mould not so dissimilar from a certain beehived drug addict.
VV Brown plus backing band
- 2 of 2