Director of "London to Brighton"
- Director of "Suburban Mayhem"
- Former lynch pin of Postcard faves Josef K, Paul Haig has embarked on a successful 25 year solo career.
- Basilica / Tusken Coalition man Paul K goes it alone
- Everyone has a favourite Paul McCartney. His 45-year career has played out in the glare of the world’s media, more so now than ever, but meanwhile everyone cherishes the Paul they love.
- Legendary promoter, trance DJ and producer.
- One of the best selling solo artists of all time, Paul Simon emerged from the Greenwich Village folk scenes to break through commercially with Art Garfunkel.
- Author who wrote "Stage Fighter" a biography of Rage Against The Machine.
- Director of We Are Together.
- Director of "Black Book"
- Former frontman of The Jam and The Style Council, Paul Weller is a living legend in British music.
- The winner of a Leeds radio ‘megamix’ competition at the tender age of thirteen, Woolford has gone on to fulfil almost every ambition a DJ could have.
- Pavement was a cult American indie rock band in the 1990s.
- Born Merril Nisker, Canadian singer Peaches has created a career documenting her various sexual fetishes. Token song titles: Fuck The Pain Away, Fatherfucker and Impeach My Bush.
- Long standing grunge bohemoths led by Eddie Vedder. Pioneers of the grunge sound, Pearl Jam hit paydirt with the massively successful 'Ten' album.
- One guitar and two singers – it worked for Simon And Garfunkel and man does it work for this Brighton duo.
- Chicago post metal band.
Trevor de Brauw , Bryan Herweg , Larry Herweg , Laurent Schroeder-Lebec
- Breakbeat / Electronica group from the land of Oz.