Shunned in their homeland of France due to their English language lyrics, Neimo went Westwards and signed to the American label, Shangri La Music.
- Celebrated Canadian songwriter
- Getting picked up in a DeLorean that ought to have a flux capacitor on the back to be ferried to your chat is, for a child of the ’80s, something of a treat. ‘But why?’ you may well ask.
- Brooklyn based indie band.
- Legendary Manchester band, New Order emerged from the ashes of Joy Division to become one of the most successful indie bands of the 80s.
- Originally based in Bristol, New Rhodes uprooted to London soon after their formation and haven't looked back.
- The New York Dolls gave the five-year countdown to punk’s much-vaunted 1976 Year Zero.
- The quintet is having an unbelievably hip moment right now and these two know it.
- Director of "Small Engine Repair"
- Director of Ben X
- From Warp Records' press release:
- Director of "Ghosts"
- Director of "Alpha Dog"
- Aussie renaissance man continues his wild and varied career
- Bad Seeds duo like to score (Westerns)
- Born and raised in the working class beach town of Folkestone, Harrison’s knack for a tune was pledged at infancy with an innate fascination in the drums, a trade he remains fond of, recollecting hitt
- UK Director of "Outlaw"
- Centred around The Strokes' bassist Nikolai Fraiture, Nickel Eye recently released their debut album 'The Time Of The Assassins' unveiling a folk influenced sound and guest appearances from Yeah Yeah